Get development updates
by subscribing to our monthly newsletter.
(NOTE: We won’t share your email to anybody. It is intended to be used for our newsletter ONLY!)
Super Mighty Power Man is a genuine 2D action-platformer game reminiscent of video games from the late 80’s early 90’s. It is like games found on the NES console when fun was more than QTE, lengthy tutorials, and never-ending cinematics.
Super Mighty Power Man (SMPM) is greatly inspired by the famous Mega Man game series as well as others including: Castlevania, Contra, Duck Tales, Kirby, Super Mario Bros. and more recent ones like VVVVVV, Retro City Rampage and Shovel Knight. Besides being a true love letter to the NES legendary gaming era, it is above all a tribute to the renowned Blue Bomber and our passion for such games that has stayed with us since childhood.
Play as Corey, a gutsy kid who accidentally finds himself caught in a most unexpected adventure to save the galaxy. Helped by a clumsy extraterrestrial robot named Robby, and armed with a mysterious device called ‘The Power Grasp’, Corey must defend the Earth from the spreading evil forces of General Mok. He will need to fight (and jump) his way through deadly environments, hordes of monsters and other hazardous traps to free occupied planets from the tyranny of his enemy’s lieutenants.
‘The Power Grasp’ grants Corey superhuman powers, allowing him to merge with other lifeforms and become one of the many forms of Super Mighty Power Man!
- Experience a 2D action-platformer in the purest NES form without sacrificing any of today’s technological advancements.
- Ability to switch between 8 different suits and master their respective weapons and abilities!
- Excellent responsive controls to test your skills in different environments filled with traps and enemies!
- Cool gameplay elements and level design!
- True 8-bit NES aesthetic featuring colorful sprites and backgrounds!
- Cute and appealing cast of characters introduced through short, humorous cinematics.
- Encounter countless of various creatures and defeat giant bosses!
- Levels packed with secrets, alternative paths, and items to collect!
- Complete the full collection and the various objectives to unlock new features.
- Awesome NES chiptune soundtracks with cool melodies and catchy rhythms!
- Full support of all types of controllers and customizable personal settings.
Recently, we had a group of 20 people test an early build. We instructed them to start playing without giving them any background information. We were thrilled to hear their support and enthusiasm about our game afterwards. We’d like to share some of their comments with you:
Mike B. 35 years old – ‘‘Wow, this took me back 25 years ago… I saw myself playing on my old NES system in my bedroom. Thanks guys!’’
Damien M. 22 years old – ‘‘I really enjoyed switching between the different suits and using the different weapons and abilities. It really brought cool twists to the game and allowed new ways of playing.’’
Cedric D. 39 years old – ‘‘I’m a huge fan of the Mega Man series, so playing Super Mighty Power Man was just pure joy for me. I felt right at home even if there is quite a lot of new stuff in it.’’
Kemal E. 41 years old – ‘‘I hate you! I felt like a true beginner in this game!? It was difficult but I also enjoyed every moment especially when I found out about those secret passages and hidden objects :)’’
SUPER MIGHTY POWER MAN, the game, characters and all related elements are trademarks of Box Hedge Games. © 2017 All Rights Reserved.
Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Nintendo trademarks used under license.
All games/product names appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners.